Sunday, February 17, 2008

OK, Maybe I Can Blog More

The millions who frequent this blog may have noticed that I haven't been posted much in the last few, well, years. I blamed this on the same irony that keeps me from scrapbooking much anymore: Had kid. Now have something to blog/scrap about. Oops; now have no time, due to said kid.
Then, yesterday, I get an e-mail from an Internet friend with a link to her new blog for and several pictures of the new baby she'd had the day before. But wait, there's more. While I've been spending the last three years getting used to having and caring for this one kid, Internet Friend has had three: There's the first one, born two months after Alec and named Devanie (which is how we met; she Googled the name and e-mailed me to ask how I liked mine). Then, she had another one. Now, on Feb. 15, another. Three kids in the time since I've had my one. And one is enough for me, thank you (so stop asking!). Anyway, Internet Friend is amazing, and her four girls are super-cute and congrats to her and omygosh I guess I can manage to blog about my one kid a little more often.

No comments: